New Online Payment System!
Our new online billing and payment solution is here, offering more ways to view and pay water bills. Customers can receive and view bills electronically, make a payment with credit/debit card or e-check and choose to go paperless. A quick, one-time payment can be made without registering or you can create an account to enjoy more features like setting up automatic payments, saving payment information for later use and viewing history.
- Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments
- Registration is not required
- Go Paperless – get your bills via email
- Save time with automatic payment options:
- AutoPay – automatically pay the invoice amount on the due date
- Recurring Scheduled Payments – set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Pay by Text – get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account)
Use the mailing address on our contact page to send your payment via postal mail.
Our night drop box is open 24/7 for your convenience.
Never worry about mailing your payment again! Contact us to set up a bank draft option.
Bills can also be paid at the following locations:
- First Volunteer Bank – Benton and Ocoee, TN
- First Bank of Tennessee – Benton, TN
Any questions call customer service at 559-8505 ext. 128 or 116